We are seeking a patient coordinator who is organized, self-motivated, sales oriented, and has expertise in customer service to play a critical role in growing new services within estheticon.
We are looking for a person that enjoys helping others! This is a Full Time sales and service position to work for a well established website, in a fast-paced plastic surgery market. If this is you - send us your Resume along with a Cover Letter.
- Promote estheticon as patient coordinator representative
- Initial consultation with new clients
- Comfortable using e-mail, internet applications, Microsoft Office programs including: Microsoft Word & Excel, basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to perform multiple diverse tasks simultaneously.
- Pleasant personality, able to patiently and thoroughly answer patient questions and ease patient concerns.
- Pre consult patients interested in plastic surgery
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Practice clear and continuous communication patients everyday
- Working directly with physician
- Coordinate patient and procedure schedule
- Meet or exceed procedure scheduling goals
- 2 years of relevant sales experience
- Positive, customer service & sales-oriented personality required with a proven record of excellence in customer service and sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Very high ethical standards
- Knowledge of majority of procedures / treatments / surgeries that are performed by plastic surgeons
- Experienced with cosmetic/plastic surgery background is a must.
- Aesthetic medical or medical environment experience
- Must have attention to detail with a strong team approach.
- Medical procedure terminology (preferred)
- Fluent in Czech and English or German language
What we offer:
- Partial Home office
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Experience with cosmetic/plastic surgery background is a must! If you have not been a Patient Coordinator or have relevant work experience, for at least 2 years, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Resumes without a Cover Letter and profile photo will not be considered!